Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Thank you for your help with this dream (Jan 10)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Thank you for your help with this dream (Jan 10)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:39 am

I am in a parking at night. My daughter and my son (young boy in the dream) are with me. We are walking towards my white car. As I am approaching, I notice it is not my car. I see a H logo in front of it. It is a white Honda. My daughter points to another car on the left further down. I recognize the A logo in front of it for Acura. As we get in, I notice the car is parked on a slope going down. I am standing outside by the back of the car and I see joining at the top of the slope that the car is very close almost touching the car behind. I tell my daughter to get in the car and to come out slowly so there are no damage. She gets in the car with my son in the back and drive forward to the alley and stops. She comes out the car and as I am walking towards her, I see a zombie running after us. I tell her to hurry back in the car. I open the front passenger door and I get in. But the zombie tries to grab me before I can close the door. I swing my legs towards him and push him hard. He falls on the ground. I close the door and yell to my daughter to drive away quickly.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Thank you for your help with this dream (Jan 10)

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:33 pm

A car means a work, white means honesty and health.
You will get rid of a sensitive situation at your daughters work.

A zombie means someone who speaks behind the back of you.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion