Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

polar bear

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

polar bear

Postby mpp1970 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:17 am

I dreamed that a polar bear showed up suddenly at work. He was walking around our retail shop and we surprised each other. I was surprised but not shocked. I immediately sensed he
had slight apprehension at spotting me so i charged at him and he turned and starting leaving the area. He got half way out of the shop and he stopped as if to test if I was serious.
I continued aggressively trying to scare him off and then I woke up. ? I have read a few other bear posts and mine seems to have a slightly different twist. Any ideas?
thanks. mp
mpp1970
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: polar bear

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:30 am

A bear means a silly thief jealous woman/rival, white means she is quite pretty.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion