Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ship dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Ship dream

Postby cenzara » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:25 am

at first, i have to say...
i have problems at sleeping for about 4 days, i cant sleep till too late and have uncomfortable sleeping. have long dreams and wake up like 3 times while sleeping when i have never woke up while sleeping because of how hard i sleep. most of the dreams were random and easily forgotten, but last night, i dreamed about a boat. i mean, a very big ship, like cruise and i was with my close friends there. but at some moment, i want to the toilet where i met a woman, she told me to clean up the toilet. as i remember the ship was beautiful but the toilets were old as fk. and when i looked on the floor, i realised garbage all over the room, but when i starting digging them to trow into the toilet, they somehow changed into the big red peaces of meats, bloody white brains and even burger's beef. it smalled so bad that i almost even puked in the dream. but as i remember i tried hard to clean them up and was not going to give up. thats all i remember from the dream and it will be good, i think, if u guys help me to understand this disgusting dream.
cenzara
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ship dream

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:26 am

A ship means a work place, toilet is a symbol for money matters.

Meat and brain and hams are all symbols for money pieces.

Bad smell means people speak bad behind the back.

Poking and throwing up means repenting sins.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion