Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamed it was 9pm

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreamed it was 9pm

Postby Thejazzynator » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 am

I dreamed of a specific time 9pm on the clock. I also dreamed I was trying to get ready to impress someone at a show by that time in order to get their attention and that the show started at 9pm. While I was at the show I tried to dance and take my shirt off and sling my hair around to get their attention. Before the show i was at a diner watching two reality tv stars from a show from years ago play a game together. They had remained friends afterwards. While looking at them that's when I noticed the clock and it said 9pm and I remember in my dream realizing the show started at 9 and I may not get a good seat to see her and impress her. What does this all mean? The persob in my dream is real and someone that I have a crush on. And they do perform music live and have a show coming up I'm going to.
Thejazzynator
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreamed it was 9pm

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:31 am

Dancing is a symbol for a sorrow or an illness on the way.

Getting naked means a secret of you will reveal.

TV actors means liar deceiver people on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion