Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

interpretation of my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

interpretation of my dream

Postby redwitch13 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Dreamed 3 nights in a row...same dream. I was in a past residence with my now deceased parents. They were watching a black and white T V(before my time). A fast car comes out of a neighbor's driveway and speeds down past our house and flies into another driveway down the road. My dad looks at me an says.."you are not going anywhere cause you will get in trouble!" I wake up! Am getting ready to have a very dangerous surgery and wondered if it meant that I should not have the surgery.
redwitch13
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: interpretation of my dream

Postby murph » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:16 pm

It may well be.. parents advising to stay put as you are.. fast car may represent hasty decision.. maybe 2nd neighbour's house could be get another professional opinion..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Attend to the words spoken in dreams. This is dreamer clarifying for self. In this case, two statements:
redwitch13 wrote:you are not going anywhere
Usually a casual expession to denote lack of purpose and potential, mediocrity and being stuck.
redwitch13 wrote: you will get in trouble!
Suggests dreamer feels has already achieved this failure or notoriety.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:04 pm

A TV means a liar deceiver person on the way.
A car means a work.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion