Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Weird dream about a unknown girl? What does it mean?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Weird dream about a unknown girl? What does it mean?

Postby Namestay » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Hello everyone!

First of all I apologize for any spelling and grammar errors! :)
I really wanted to know what my dream is about, maybe it's a meaning behind all that? Who knows. So first of all let me tell you what happened.

I just remember I woke up and walked straight to the bathroom and found my tablet on top of the washing machine. Which is quite unusual. I realized that I was on facetime with a girl. I don't know.. I've never seen her before but I called her my 'sister'. The video chat was really laggy. In my dream I thought it's because the connection is bad but she said "I'm dead but I wanted to contact you" I was shocked and started to cry for no reason. I mean I didn't know this girl. So my question is, even though it's kinda crazy is it possible that this is kinda like a warning or something? I mean I do have a sister... A half sister but she's totally okay or maybe it's a family member who's trying to tell me something? I would love it to hear some other theories about it. Xx :wave:
Namestay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Weird dream about a unknown girl? What does it mean?

Postby murph » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Is finding the tablet on the washing machine part of the dream or waking reality ??.
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Namestay wrote:First of all I apologize for any spelling and grammar errors! :)
This is a bad policy, find and fix those errors instead. It is akin to a waitress who brings your dinner apologizing in advance for the rat poison and urine that is mixed in.
Dreams are not warnings, unless you are in the habit of warning yourself.
rp will play your game skillfully, about spirit mumbo-jumbo. But if your writing is so bad - and it is - that even rp cannot tell what is the dream material (i cannot), then you need to slow down and work. Redo it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Laundry machine is an indirect saying for repenting a sin.
Pills means a benefit.
If someone died it is a symbol that means she will have a problem solved.
Crying means a happiness is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion