Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Turning into water

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Turning into water

Postby ErisofOceans » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello all, this is my first post here on this forum! I'm taking a course at my university on dreams and dream interpretation, which is prompting my visit here for further exploration.

I've had a couple dreams now that involved me turning into water. I'll step into a river or creek, submerge myself, and my body will, I don't know, transform or change so I become water. I retain my consciousness, but my physical form is dissipated or something. I don't become the entire waterway, I'll just be hanging out in a little section or moving with the current. I can pass through things like grates, or fit through spaces only water might. It's a very strange (not necessarily bad) sensation. Usually I'll eventually exit the water as a person again.

I know water tends to represent emotions and the unconscious mind, and I tried looking up turning into water dreams with no avail. If any other information is needed I can try to recall more details.
ErisofOceans
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Turning into water

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Think in terms of investing yourself in your emotions, inhabiting them and owning them.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby murph » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:07 pm

The river can also be the way or flow of life.. transforming from a physical body to water indicates progress or transcending physical reality to more subtle and dynamic energies..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:01 pm

Water is a symbol for science or money , because everything is alive with water.
A river means a work place.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby ErisofOceans » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Sheena wrote:Think in terms of investing yourself in your emotions, inhabiting them and owning them.

This really fits with what I've been trying to do. For a long time I was extremely unaware of my emotional state or stress level and it caused my to have emotional outbursts of crying or irritation... I've dedicated effort toward better understanding myself and my emotions and giving them the acknowledgement they deserve.

murph wrote:The river can also be the way or flow of life.. transforming from a physical body to water indicates progress or transcending physical reality to more subtle and dynamic energies..

Now that you mention it, I started having these dreams after I started getting in touch with the spiritual realm more as well. They came when I started looking into Chakras and energetic bodies... Interesting!

Varzandeh wrote:Water is a symbol for science or money , because everything is alive with water.
A river means a work place.

I'm not sure this is what the dreams were indicating because I've had them both when I was employed and when I wasn't, and I have always been pressed for money -no windfalls or security in that area. Still, that's an interesting perspective I hadn't considered before.

Thank you all for your guidance!
ErisofOceans
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby murph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:33 am

Great to get feedback.. good luck
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:58 pm

This dreamer's thoughtful and personal response style is responsible friendly and most welcome.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion