Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

so many animals in my dream?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

so many animals in my dream?

Postby eyeslikethemoon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 pm

i keep having dreams about animals.
wolves and foxes are the most predominant, but there’s all different kinds in my dreams. last night, however, i had a dream i was surrounded by all different animals, kind of like i was at a zoo, but none of them were in cages.
there was someone with a cheetah on a leash and when i walked by it started jumping and scratching at me. the woman woman holding her leash assumed she was trying to attack me and asked other people to help subdue her. but she wasn’t trying to attack me. she was reaching out for me like she wanted to come with me. i was trying to explain this to the people holding the cheetah down, but no one would listen. i attempted breaking through them to get to her, but i couldn’t get through. i watched them drag her away and i was so sad. i usually am pretty good at deciphering my dreams, but this one i just don’t understand. can anyone help? :? :oops:
eyeslikethemoon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: so many animals in my dream?

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:57 pm

They tend to be symbols like how children learn a b c ch ch cheetah animals attached ... :creeping:

Maybe a leash is up? (Somethings to do with new year and is clawing at yo :yo: )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Feeling misunderstood? In situations with too much restraint?
Likely a dream by one who does not expess self.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:09 pm

A wolf is a symbol for a partner.
A fox means a liar relative.
A panther means an enemy , under control of someone.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby murph » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:26 am

Animals represent the behaviours, civilised and uncivilized emotions. Here in some situation the dreamer feels misunderstood or at least feels others misunderstand the situation.. leading to dreamer feeling cheated.. could be you see attack from cheetah as a call for help from some individual in your life.
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion