Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Surrounded by flood + dead grandma waving to me

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Surrounded by flood + dead grandma waving to me

Postby montebella » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:16 am

Hello guys,

One week ago I had this dream that I cannot stop thinking about. I remember it clearly, which I find special since I never usually dream, and if I do I do not usually remember it after waking up. Will be VERY thankful for any interpretations:

I was standing in the living room of my family's summer cottage, looking out over the balcony. Keep in mind that there is a fjord further down the hill, and the cottage surrounded by mountain walls and forest.
Suddenly, the water from the fjord starts rising, and a big wave floods all the way up to the mountains, surrounding my cottage.

I am inside in the living room this whole time, and do not feel anything special in this moment, other than being stunned over the high rising water.
I was never scared.
The flood starts to shrink, and I walk out of the cottage and out on the balcony to look at the Fjord.

And suddenly, I see my Grandmother standing on a green hill on my right side. I can even remember her exact clothing (which she used to were when alive), a blue sweater and her pink coat. AND THAN THERE's THIS: She starts waving to me, not sure if to greet me or say goodbye. She just waves.
And then I wake up.

This dream appeared exactly ONE WEEK after my grandmothers funeral, she was buried Friday the 29th of December, and I dreamt this Friday the 5th of January.

Will be waiting for your thoughts regarding this, I cannot get this dream out of my head :)
montebella
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Surrounded by flood + dead grandma waving to me

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:10 am

Dreaming a deceased person alive means something forgotten or impossible will be Ok for you.
Flood means a big amount of money.
Please update in less than a month.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:20 pm

So by the timing gr. mo. is on your mind.
Fjords we understand as high land around an inlet, which would not flood. Perhaps dreamer means calanque, the type of lowland inlet common to a delta. Either way, dreamer is awash with emotion, dreaming emerges from disowning the feelings.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby murph » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:25 pm

The dream is in the living room and you dont fear death or associated emotions.. Grandma just waving to let you know she is alive and well..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Hint to rp: Grandma does not exist.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion