Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help me understand my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please help me understand my dream

Postby s0147392 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:52 pm

I put this out on another site trying to see if anyone can help me decipher it, please help if you can,

Hi, I had a dream when I was a child of a woman walking in the woods, she had really long wavey, blonde/brown hair, I mean really long, I believe to her knees, anyway, I can't remember if she was wearing any clothes, I just remember how long her hair was. As she walked, she was collecting long stem flowers of all sorts. I walked behind her intrigued by what she was doing.
I wondered why she would be collecting so many flowers. She had a huge bundle of them in her arms. She came to section in the woods where there were flowers laying on the ground and she placed the other flowers with them. I understood in that moment,
she was making her bed out of flowers. I guess she would lay her head on the buds and sleep on the stems? I was around 7yrs old when I had this dream, anyway, in that moment, I was snatched away by someone, a man, couldn't see who, but the next thing I knew, I was in a cement room with one window, and it was my understanding that days or months had gone by. I looked out the window, and what I saw was a parking lot, where the woods had been. Man had removed all the trees, and made a parking lot for a mall. I was devastated. I wondered what happened to the beautiful woman in the woods. To this day, this dream is as lucid as when I had it. Was it a prediction of my future perhaps? I did marry years later to an abuser who kept me isolated from the outside world. I was able to escape that marriage tho and make a good life for myself. Or did this dream mean something entirely different. Remember I was only 7yrs old when I had the dream. I only had the dream that one time. Why would it stick with me forever like it has? I mean I'm almost 50 now! Any thoughts are very much appreciated, thanks in advance!
s0147392
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please help me understand my dream

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:22 pm

The rape was in the dream??
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Please help me understand my dream

Postby murph » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Like yourself I think the dream was a premonition of your future when you were 7 yrs old. The woman with the long hair maybe symbolizing mother nature and your thoughts were very much in harmony with the beauty of nature and planet earth.. Again the construction of the car park goes against your love of the planet.. maybe you remember the dream cause it's very much connected to your soul purpose and that a higher wisdom is available to you.. hope this helps..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion