Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cutting hair

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Cutting hair

Postby Dquijas » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:23 pm

I had a dream I was cutting the hair of a bald friend. (He had hair in the dream) Meaning?
Dquijas
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cutting hair

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 pm

If you were Delilah you were changing his character and stealing his strength. As self-reference which most dreams are, same for your own. Consider the characteristics that stand out for you in this 'friend' and apply to self: desired? despised? ideal? etc.?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dquijas » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 pm

I see. The friend in my dream is someone that I am attracted too. We have gone on a few dates. We also work together. I do see your point. I admire his knowledge, personality and I am grateful for our friendship.
Dquijas
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:51 am

You will help him to rescue from a sorrow.
Please update in less than a month.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion