Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 1 OF 2 - BENCH, CIRCLE & TERMITES (JAN 8)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 1 OF 2 - BENCH, CIRCLE & TERMITES (JAN 8)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:17 am

1. I am driving then I stop to what seems to be a park. I walk up a little hill. I see a long bench and notice that it is in a wrong location. I am moving this bench closer to the top of the hill to face something that I can’t see. Then, I place kind of a half circle (a frame of some sort) from one side of the bench, going over the bench and to the other end of the bench. It looks like there is a dome over the bench. Then, the only other thing I remember in this dream is the word “termites”.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 1 OF 2 - BENCH, CIRCLE & TERMITES (JAN 8)

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:53 am

A park means a small society.
A bench means someone who brings comfort for a few.
A dome means his partner.
Termites mean financially weak people.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: PART 1 OF 2 - BENCH, CIRCLE & TERMITES (JAN 8)

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:45 am

Who is it that you are face to face with but you do not see them, and you need to for their sake (as of a child) or yours?
Termites, like all myrmidons, represent overfocus to distraction on details.
Circles represent wholeness, integration, the joining of many into one. This is a half circle, suggesting incomplete, perhaps dreamer has overcompromised.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion