Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please help

Postby MingT » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:50 pm

I dream I am soaking my feet. My mother calls to tell me she has bought two red candles. I ask her why? She says she is so proud I am marrying my brother. I try to ask what she is talking about, but no matter what I say she can not hear what I am saying. Then I look down at my feet and they are just skeletons like if they are eaten by acid! This scared me awake.

What does this dream mean? I am not gay and I have no brother and have no plans to getting married.
MingT
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please help

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Your feet soaking into water means you will receive some money at work or some training course.
If you are male and married your brother as your mother says means your relationship with your brother will be cut and will see each other rarely.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Please help

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Progress of personal development has stalled. Redundantly symbolized by the disabled feet, which you need to use to move thru life, walk away on your own from the family coccoon. Marrying the brother is another redundancy about staying put: have no outside desires. Some is evidently dreamer's own maturity fears; some dreamer feels as family pressure.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion