Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Snow removal, rain and weeds

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Snow removal, rain and weeds

Postby freakout » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:14 pm

I dreamed that it was winter, lots of snow everywhere, and I was looking for a snow shovel. It was beautiful sunny weather and at some point it started to rain from the clear sky - I heard the noise of falling drops on the snow. Later I started to remove the snow and I saw the weeds protruding from under the snow - I removed them with a shovel and threw them behind the fence. However, I didn't notice the high nettle that burned me around the mouth and cheek. My father wanted to burn me with this nettle again, but I ran away.
freakout
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Snow removal, rain and weeds

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Snow can be stability and sameness, which may be for dreamer, comfort.
The emotions which disturb dreamer's routine and predictable life are heard, implying they are spoken. The injury exposed when trying to hide the shame is to the part of self which speaks.
As a wild guess about this: dreamer believes he has said something shameful and deserves to be punished or rejected by authority. Whether dreamer in so doing feels has hurt the paternal authority is another Q; it can indicate a felt need for such external governing structure.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Snow removal, rain and weeds

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Snow in the summer time ( in your region) is a symbol for a plenty of money and blessings.
A shovel means a biface discord person.

If one dreamt was in a fence means he is honest and his livelihood will increase.
If dreamt got out a fence means his livelihood will decrease.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion