Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Awkward Oral Sex

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Awkward Oral Sex

Postby kitkat1077 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:53 pm

This dream was with a past sexual partner of mine.
I haven't spoken to this person in months, and I'd only had two previous encounters with him- the first one was around this time last year, he was my friend's boyfriend and we met while partying. The second encounter was brief and sexual... after him and his girlfriend had broken up, we fooled around a little. He was actually my first sexual partner (though we didn't have intercourse). I never heard from him again and didn't really care to.
Now, on social media I see that he's back together with his gf and it kinda makes me sick for some reason? I don't particularly dislike either of them, I just feel bad for the girl because she has no idea how much of a whore her boyfriend is- she's completely in love with him, oblivious to the fact that he's been with many of my friends, and probably many of hers. Just thought I'd give background info before I go into the dream~
I was getting ready for some kind of dance, maybe prom or homecoming with my friends. They were all ready to go, but I'd gotten a text message from him, telling me to come over. For some reason, I went? I left my friends for this guy and I have no idea why. I ended up at his house- or a house, not really sure where or whose it was- and we started. I got undressed and he beckoned me towards him. I got on my knees, unzipped, and... he was considerably smaller than what I remember in real life, lmaoo. But I started sucking anyways and he was really demanding, he told me to move it at different angles and when I finally got to the right angle, he starts groaning and THEN MY DAD WALKS IN??? I WAS SO EMBARRASSED AND SHOCKED BUT NEITHER MY DAD NOR MY PARTNER SEEMED TO REALLY CARE, so my partner told me to keep going and when my dad turned his back, that's what I did. When we were finished my dad goes up to me and says, "you can have a boyfriend, but I don't ever want to see that again" THEN I WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT LMAO, so grateful that it was just a dream.
kitkat1077
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Awkward Oral Sex

Postby mrothschild.8 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:59 pm

I think the dream means part of you isn't comfortable with random encounters/ hookups/ nsa, etc...

the prom/ homecoming represents a social mandala, the social sphere, being included, being in good standing, celebrating and enjoying life as a community.
the dream persona chooses the booty call instead if attending the social engagement.
the partner character is entitled, demanding, doesn't treat the dream persona with respect. it is not celebrating life together, it is an image of fleeting excitement and being used. the penis is small which might reflect that this kind of energy is not satisfying, not sexy, ( immature?) [no hate to small penises in real life]
the father may represent ones self authority, ones conscience, the part of oneself one answers to when one isn't true to ones values(?)
the father states he's okay with having a boyfriend, but he doesn't want to see this again, which i take to mean that the dreamer is at peace with having a real relationship with a man, but the dreamers sense of dignity doesn't want to witness sacrificing the fullness of life for cheap thrills that are ultimately unsatisfying and that only take instead of celebrating something together.

??? maybe something like this?
The interpretation above is just my two cents.
The dreamer is the final arbiter of the correctness of an interpretation. The subconscious mind that made the dream is the ultimate authority over its creation.
mrothschild.8
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:06 am

If dreamt someone was sucking his organ means that person will have benefits from
him.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 am

It could be dreamer's general dissatisfaction with oral sex as emblematic of sexual submission generally. Something in the dreamer hopes this could be resolved as a moral issue, viz. father episode at end. Why dream a dislike? Bc it is taboo to say so.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby kitkat1077 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:21 pm

mrothschild.8 wrote:I think the dream means part of you isn't comfortable with random encounters/ hookups/ nsa, etc...

the prom/ homecoming represents a social mandala, the social sphere, being included, being in good standing, celebrating and enjoying life as a community.
the dream persona chooses the booty call instead if attending the social engagement.
the partner character is entitled, demanding, doesn't treat the dream persona with respect. it is not celebrating life together, it is an image of fleeting excitement and being used. the penis is small which might reflect that this kind of energy is not satisfying, not sexy, ( immature?) [no hate to small penises in real life]
the father may represent ones self authority, ones conscience, the part of oneself one answers to when one isn't true to ones values(?)
the father states he's okay with having a boyfriend, but he doesn't want to see this again, which i take to mean that the dreamer is at peace with having a real relationship with a man, but the dreamers sense of dignity doesn't want to witness sacrificing the fullness of life for cheap thrills that are ultimately unsatisfying and that only take instead of celebrating something together.

??? maybe something like this?

This definitely makes sense relative to my situation in my waking life. Thank you!
kitkat1077
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby mrothschild.8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:34 pm

thank you for your follow up, kitkat. Good luck!
The dreamer is the final arbiter of the correctness of an interpretation. The subconscious mind that made the dream is the ultimate authority over its creation.
mrothschild.8
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:41 pm

mrothschild.8 wrote:thank you for your follow up, kitkat. Good luck!
This triangulation in the context of other contratemps is generally a sign of egoic over-involvement.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby mrothschild.8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Sheena wrote:
mrothschild.8 wrote:thank you for your follow up, kitkat. Good luck!
This triangulation in the context of other contratemps is generally a sign of egoic over-involvement.

sheena dear. me thanking the dreamer for giving me feedback isn't about you.
mrothschild.8
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby mrothschild.8 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:40 pm

speaking of egoic over development, unless you're a site moderator, I'd be really sane of you to stop harassing me when i post interpretations
mrothschild.8
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:12 pm

mrothschild.8 wrote: stop harassing me
mrothschild.8 wrote:sheena dear
This is harrassment!!!!
Go and call the FBI about that, why don't you?!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion