Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dogs in balcony

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dogs in balcony

Postby TheFreakyDrawer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:27 am

Hello everyone!

So before I start to tell about my dream, let me clear a few things about me. I am girl that dosn't have a lot of dreams, usualy only when my brain trys to tell me something. Usually I imidiatly understand what it means with the dictionery on this site, but this time I couldn't.

In my life I am always stressed to be the best I can so I don't dissapoint my parants since they have huge expectations for me. I do a lot of stuff at school and that makes me brake down a lot when I am alone (I help organize events, I am a part of stundent concil. Help make banners and posters for upcoming events in my school. Help the teachers when I can as well as try to keep the both girl in my class to have atleast barely passing grades because I dont want to be left alone with the class boys if they get kicked out. And help around to collect hours for my CV in town events, since to get a good job you need work experience which is hard to get). I usually vent myself by drawing, because I try not to show my stress to my friends and especially to ny family since they have to worry about more important thigs like depts and paying all things like water, heat etc). I don't know if the dream this time connects to it, but it has in the past. So here it goes.

My dream.

It started and contunued the whole time in my home. Me and my family were sitting in the balcony, chatting in a warmth and sunny day when I heard dogs barking down on the ground (We live on the third floor of our flat) I decided to call it to look up and it did. I only recognied the first dogs breed. It was a labardor. It suddenly somehow got up on the third floor and was hanging by it's paws. I didn't want him to fall so I pulled him in. My parants looked after it while I got a leash. Once I got it and came back there were atleast 6 dogs on the balcony but the labardor was gone. I went to look for it and found him in the bathroom where we keep the cats food and litter box (In real life I have 2 cats and a dog but only my youngest cat I saw i my dream). The dog was eating my cats food so with a bit of fear of getting bitten I took the food away from the dog and put him on the leash. I was going out to get another dog to find a boxer dog in my path. I put him on the leash and was going to take them out of the house when my cat wanted to get out as well so placed her in my room(That is something that happenes in real life. She wants to go out, but once she dose she gets super scared and climbs up the tree and dosnt get down until we go get her so we don't let her out.). I go out with the dogs and the boxer imidiatly starts to run and jump down the stairs while the labartor stay beside me. It is hard to go down since the boxer keeps getting tangled betwen the ladder railing by jumping trough them to get down faster. I don't want to lose him so I have to move carefuly. It takes a long time but we get down and I run into the dogs owners and give them to the owners. After that I wake up.
TheFreakyDrawer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dogs in balcony

Postby Edna Ripson » Mon May 20, 2019 6:59 am

Students should also be mainly focused on the Propelled Vocabulary for writing a good academic essay. Students should keep a vast collection of http://www.canyon-news.com/how-do-screenwriters-upgrade-their-writing-skills/87147 in their vocabulary and should try even more to enhance its strength.
Edna Ripson
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dogs in balcony

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue May 21, 2019 10:36 am

you have to learn to say NO to others and the demands you put on yourself

at Leashed you should think about how to get out from under the Dog Pile
of responsibilities that are making you Dog Tired and feeling like an Under Dog

Sounds like you are stepping in the Doggie DO too much

Being able to multi task is a good thing... but you have to know your limits
and not worry about what others think and take some time out for yourself

It's the Leashed you could do

Are you walking the dog or is the dog walking you

just wondering... you are both on a leash

and

what are the benefits of being a teachers pet
what are you hungry for?
like praise? petting? Good Girl! Good Girl!

the dream may be helping you consider how you end up in the dog house (in trouble emotionally)
and how to shed some of the co-dependency issues that are tying you up (doing too much)
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Return to General Dream Discussion