Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

DIRTY SUGAR

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

DIRTY SUGAR

Postby haven33 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:04 am

Last night I dreamed I was in a dark room with relatives and I noticed sugar in a bowl. When I scooped some out it had other items in it, like broccoli and vegetable leaves. It was weird. Any ideas as to what this could mean?
haven33
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: DIRTY SUGAR

Postby p18epper » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:25 pm

There are friends and family members of which we should not place our trust...These people will not be there for you when you need them...Trust in the God, he wil never turn his back on you... As you even try to place trust in these people you will find one by one they will be of no help to you through your time of need...
p18epper

Postby haven33 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Thanks p18epper! I do have some negative people around me that are supposed to be "friends". I suppose I should stay on my guard! Thanks again!
haven33
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby p18epper » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:12 pm

You are very welcome...
p18epper

Postby Hillyhunter » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:29 pm

It could just mean you need to stop eating so much junkfood and eat some leafy green vegetables and some brocolie ;)
Hillyhunter

Postby conni » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:41 pm

Hillyhunter, I have found a site that goes into all different interpretations of dreams relating to food. The texts in the yellow boxes contain heaps of references. Hope this may be of help. http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/food.html
conni

Postby Blue Bird » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:42 pm

As weird as it might sound perhaps your subconscious is trying to indicate to you that you need to incorporate more vegetables in your diet. Some dreams can be a direct indication of something going on in our physical body.
Blue Bird
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ElizVanZee » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:11 pm

The dream indicates a situation in which you are literally “in the dark”, lacking in knowledge or information. The dark room implies using a point of view that is lacking in intelligence, one very unenlightened. In this scene this seems to relate to a food issue. In this situation you are using an aspect of yourself from which the thinking could be seen as “relative” – meaning that varying conditions can change how an idea is applied.

The sugar and veggies can indicate a food issue. The sugar having bits of vegetables in it, now appears as if dirty sugar. This can mean that vegetables – or the idea of very healthy to eat food – has made the idea of sugar itself seem like an incorrect idea. The sugar would suggest a very desirable or pleasing food – but one now known as having little food value apart from the pleasure it gives to eat it. [Are you now denying yourself the pleasure of eating anything with sugar in it and replacing the good dessert or sweetened coffee etc. with more healthy choices? The scene can be suggesting that you are making veggies your sugar. (Not a very satisfying exchange!) Note there is symbolical value to using some sugar.]
ElizVanZee
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BeautifulMesses » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 pm

ElizVanZee wrote:The dream indicates a situation in which you are literally “in the dark”, lacking in knowledge or information. The dark room implies using a point of view that is lacking in intelligence, one very unenlightened. In this scene this seems to relate to a food issue. In this situation you are using an aspect of yourself from which the thinking could be seen as “relative” – meaning that varying conditions can change how an idea is applied.

The sugar and veggies can indicate a food issue. The sugar having bits of vegetables in it, now appears as if dirty sugar. This can mean that vegetables – or the idea of very healthy to eat food – has made the idea of sugar itself seem like an incorrect idea. The sugar would suggest a very desirable or pleasing food – but one now known as having little food value apart from the pleasure it gives to eat it. [Are you now denying yourself the pleasure of eating anything with sugar in it and replacing the good dessert or sweetened coffee etc. with more healthy choices? The scene can be suggesting that you are making veggies your sugar. (Not a very satisfying exchange!) Note there is symbolical value to using some sugar.]

HUH????
BeautifulMesses
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion