Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Going to the Flea market

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Going to the Flea market

Postby kidlike » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 am

In the dream I'm traveling with my family and almost all of my extended family. I decide to visit the flea market to have a look when it starts to rain.

Now when I say rain I don't mean a light drizzle... I mean the streets were flooded and the water reached up to my waist!

My sister and mother headed back but I wanted to have a look around so kept going through the different stalls in the market. From colourful scarves to fancy watches, the market had everything.

When I was well and done I made my way to our "temporary, I think rented in the dream" home. My aunt told me to get the maid some food since everyone forgot about her. thing was I was only given a 10 dhs note to buy the food (this is around $3 usd)

I went back to the flea market -rain was over now- but all the stalls that sold food charged at least four times as much for a decent meal.

I kept looking and looking, I even went out of the market and almost entered a hospital I used to work at looking to see if they had cheap enough food. last minute though I decided not to. heading back into the market I bought some fried chicken with the money and took it home for the maid.

P.S. For a few nights I've been seeing eggs in my dream a lot, even in this one there were a few stalls selling eggs and when I got to the dream house there was a plate with three eggs Benedict waiting on the table and I placed the fried chicken next to it.
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Going to the Flea market

Postby mydreamz.net » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Hey! Interesting dream. And you are not mad..
This dream reffers to a past. As you may notice, the flea market and other stuff is ussually old. you even mention a scarf and a clock, that is typical to 'time travel' or going in the past and even your legs where under the water, that means that you were clearing your past life. And you could not have done it without a protection - the egg, beffore doing it.
You may have wondered why certain things have happened to you or why you could not move forrward in life, so this is the anwser. Becouse of the karma of past life. You probbably had wealth in past life and you did not share it - that is why you were buying the 'expenssive' food later and gave it to the maid (giving it to the ones that they need).

you can find more about interpretating the dreamz and me on mydreamz.net
mydreamz.net
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby kidlike » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Interesting interpretation. Thank you!
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby mydreamz.net » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 pm

You are welcome.
I'm a psychic and my mission is to help others to understand themself. I'm also doing personal and buissnes consulting with success.
I'm experienced psychic and dream interpreteur. For more interpretations or help please find me on
mydreamz.net or simonmikec@mydreamz.net
mydreamz.net
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion