Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A journey to the depts (?)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A journey to the depts (?)

Postby Yolopeanut » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:17 pm

I started my dream in a truck on a trip with a old guy, i think he was supposed to be my grandpa, in the truck there were 2 giant mushrooms, (he told me) and we left the truck behind at one point and had to go through a massive ‘onion farm’ but it looked more like giant garlics to me. After that, since we were on a desert, there was cactus. My grandpa was climbing on the cactus itself, like it wasn’t a challenge to hop on one cactus to another and so on. Then for some reason i end up in the avengers tower as Jarvan IV from league of legends and I’m able to move like him. My grandpa starts climbing the side of the building which had the “Avengers tower” words labeled on it. He then proceeded to make a jump to a parallel tower which results on him losing grip and i watch as he rag dolls his way to the ground. I end my dream as i see a spiderman in front of my with hands over head saying “ I’m finally free”.
It was a relaxing dream other than the old man falling like 40 storeys, the dream even had music on the journey.
I feel its a meaning about my status in life and that i may fall, can i get opinions on this?
Yolopeanut
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A journey to the depts (?)

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:28 pm

A truck means a heavy work/project.An old man means a liar deceiver enemy.
Two mush rooms means two piece of money.
Onion means immoral money or rude words.
Onion for honest people means he will try hard to avoid immoral money.
For dishonest people means he will earn immoral money and people will speak bad
behind his back.
Garlic is interpreted as immoral money.
Eating garlic means a sorrow and crying.
If he didn't eat the garlic means a small loss.
Garlic may also mean: 1- immoral money 2- a rude word 3- crying 4- hardship.

Climbing up a high tower means trying to gain some dignity and achieving a wish, falling means not achieving the wish.
Cactus means debts and from one debts to another.
Music means sorrow all the adventure.
Please update in less than two months.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby mydreamz.net » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm

This dreams are not so complicated as Varzandeh described before.
They warn you to take a good care of your savings. Becouse no matter what your exppectations are, they may fall down/ blow away.
Please note: the higher you climb, the higher you may fall!

you can find more about interpretating the dreamz and me on mydreamz.net
mydreamz.net
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 pm

:drool: man it took me forever to realize your side title was TOTO. That's ok pup, I won't let that evil witch get you.
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Sheena » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Yolopeanut wrote:I feel its a meaning about my status in life and that i may fall, can i get opinions on this?
Sure, stick with your intuition about this and reflect on the context of the status anxiety.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion