Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Running Through The Commies

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Running Through The Commies

Postby kgb » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:11 am

Hello!

I often have strange dreams, but this one in particular caught my attention and I'm not sure why. It took place during World War II, and I was in someone else body. It was an older gentleman, maybe early 30's, and darker skin and a different ethnic than I am. I was sent on a mission to break into a building, it kind of looked like an old high school, and I had to fill a blue bucket with ice before the red bucket was full. This would seem like an easy task, except for the fact that the building was full of commies that had commands to shoot down any American soldier on sight. I also had a dog companion with me, I can't remember why, but we both snuck into this school from the basement. Then, we were very careful about how the rest played out. I filled the bucket of ice before the other one was full, and got out unscathed. I did have to pass a gym full of injured communists on my way out, though. It seemed like the final test.

Sorry that the information is poorly written; I'm going off my memory, which isn't so great, so it is basically just a whole bunch of ideas mushed into a thought.
kgb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Running Through The Commies

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:08 pm

This probably goes too all the news about "Russia" and putting it on "Ice" ...

Maybe you have too fly under the ' Olympic flag' as a KBG and 'dope' goes... to South Korea
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Running Through The Commies

Postby Sheena » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Given the dog: political loyalty requires an opponent. Also, true blue.
Blackness of the commander suggests that the reasons for this devotion are unknowable to the dreamer, i.e., not freely chosen, all intuitive.
? Obsessive about the news cycle?
Consider it as a metaphor for some identity matter in current life.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion