Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Harvey the Cannibal

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Harvey the Cannibal

Postby Rose for a Heart » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:24 am

I had a very well plotted out dream, which is rare for me. They are usually random and abstract. Unfortunately I didn't write it out completely, so I will just share bits and pieces I remember. It started out with a mother grieving because she had lost her son, and didn't know where to find him. There was a very ominous tone to the whole thing. She lived with an apartment in a tall building with red/orange bricks. She had a feeling his soul was "lost." And she kept looking for him everywhere, even in animals, like the crow. Somebody was holding a crow puppet at a party, and she felt him in it. It's weird. And then there was me. I moved into a new apartment, but there were lost souls of ghosts in it. They were desperately trying to communicate something through me. I wasn't possessed per se, but that I still didn't have much of choice, because of my empathy for them, to let them be inside me. Every day I would wake up, my face would change in the mirror as the ghost took over. I had control of my mind, but I was anguished at not being able to have my actual face. This guy then contacted me, basically saying he had been looking for his beloved, and that she was trapped in the house. His name was Harvey. At first I took pity on him, and tried to help him get back in touch with her by channeling her through me. But I got a very creep vibe from him. Apparently he had channeled her too in his body, and then touched her inappropriately, as she tearfully communicated to me when she came inside my body. She wasn't his love, he was a predator. I later opened an old book that began with "Harvey the Cannibal." Apparently he was well known in history in some way, and he should also have been dead by now.
Rose for a Heart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Harvey the Cannibal

Postby Rose for a Heart » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:21 am

Anyone?
Rose for a Heart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Harvey the Cannibal

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Her son means a sorrow that was lost means a sorrow will end , crying if in tears means a happiness.
|Souls and ghosts are our dear ones who contact with you.
But a brick wall means an argument with the partner on the way.
Different faces on the mirror mean separations from different partners.
Cannibalism means speaking bad behind the back of you.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion