Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A rather weird but calming dream.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A rather weird but calming dream.

Postby TheVividDreamer » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:13 am

I had a dream where I was on some island, the sky was orange and I could see the sun going down. Then after some time of walking and exploring the island, I go back to where I first was and see Alan Watts just stoking up the fire. I quickly run up to him and sit right next to the campfire, he then proceeded to give me a lot of useful advice's. After he was done talking, I woke up from my dream.
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: A rather weird but calming dream.

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:04 am

An island means a work place,
Sun going down or sunset means a sorrow.
If dreamt was beside a big fire warming himself he will get close to a big governor.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby TheVividDreamer » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Thank you for this interpretation, but I am still curious to know what does it mean when I am talking to a enlightened man who then proceeds to enlighten me through his speech and wise words?
TheVividDreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:51 pm

If one dreamt someone was advising him/her and it was good for his /her spiritual world means will receive good news about his/her moral and material worlds.
If the advice was bad for his/her moral means his/her religion will be corrupt.
A religious advice is good and the adviser is an angel that gives good news to thank
God .A bad advisor is Devil that will force him to a corruption and he should contrite
sins.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Alexferguson » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:21 am

sitting inverse side of the table. The room showed up somewhat dim with blinds hanging over the window with a touch of daylight radiating through. I saw the advisor was perusing a bit of A4 white paper. I at that point connected my hand and touched his hand that was holding the paper. Do my Essay UK I had a fantasy where I was on some island, the sky was orange and I could see the sun going down. At that point after some season of strolling and investigating the island, I backpedal to where I initially was and see Alan Watts simply stirring up the fire. I rapidly keep running up to him and sit ideal by the pit fire, he at that point continued to give me a ton of valuable recommendations. After he was finished talking, I woke up from my fantasy.
Alexferguson
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm

That is dreamer's own inner Alan Watt, whom she is not attending. And she knows why. Fire is a symbol for excitement, intensity of emotion for its own sake. Whatever answers dreamer thinks she needs she already has.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion