Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Off milk

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Off milk

Postby formally chris1983 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:02 pm

So just a quick one. I had a dream that I was clearing out a house for work (which I can explain away) however I'm holding a carton/bottle of milk. My colleague/manger tells me NOT to open it as it's been like that for 12 years and I'm not ready to deal with that smell. (Strange how she says I'm not ready and the milk has been there for 12 years) the next thing I know the bottle lid is off and whilst the smell of off milk is present it's not overwhelmingly powerfull (and I hate the smell of off milk. Literally nothing is worse) I have looked up drinking bad milk but I didn't drink this milk. So I'm confused as to what it means.
formally chris1983
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Off milk

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Off milk means a money loss is on the way, bad smell means people will speak bad behind the back of you.
Milk is interpreted as benefits. If one dreamt some milk in a jar means his money will
increase but if the milk was sour means a loss.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion