Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I need help interpreting two dreams I had...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I need help interpreting two dreams I had...

Postby Mileslestre » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:43 am

So in my dream, I had this coin, like a quarter, and with this coin, I could jump in and out of different realities by sticking the coin my pocket. I was finding my way out of a house I have never seen before. while trying to find my way out I kept "phasing" in and out of this alternate reality and the real one. When I finally got out of the house I woke up. That's the end of that dream.

The second dream is a bit weird for me.

I was at my grandmother's house and my entire family was there. Apparently, I was getting married. The odd thing was I was wearing a wedding dress (I'm a guy so I find it weird I'd be dreaming of this.) But i was wearing this coat to hide the dress from everyone. I showed my sister i was wearing the dress and she started to laugh at me and then i walked out of the house and was going home to change my clothes. then i woke up.

I always like to interpret the dreams I have but these ones i'm finding a little difficult to crack. Maybe someone here can help?
Mileslestre
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I need help interpreting two dreams I had...

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:54 pm

A white silver coin means buying a house or having a child is on the way may be in a few years.

If a man dreamt wore women's dress means he will have a big fear but will receive a good amount of money.A coat means some dignity and esteem.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion