Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

RUPTURED INTESTINES

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

RUPTURED INTESTINES

Postby smaddas » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:56 am

I dreamt that there was something poking out of my belly so I began to pull on it. I pulled and I pulled too hard and a large section of my intestines came out and I accidentally tore them. I began crying (it didn't hurt) and I told my husband I had to get to a hospital. I stood there holding this large pile of intestines, still connected to my belly in my hands, crying while the bowel continued to pour out all over the place when I woke.
smaddas
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: RUPTURED INTESTINES

Postby operatormike » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 am

Dear S. Maddas,

My thought is that there is some negative emotion inside of you which you feel will come spilling out uncontrollably. Something along the lines of shame or guilt.

I searched the Dream Dictionary and what seems the most likely to me was under Abdomen:
To dream that your abdomen is exposed represents issues you have with trust and feelings of vulnerability. You are expressing your primal emotions and instincts.

Let me know if this helps,
Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
Dream, dream away
Magic in the air
Was magic in the air?
I believe, yes I believe
More I cannot say
What more can I say?---John Lennon
who looks insided, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby Gus Who » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:24 am

:computer: Spelling your Guts out ... Oh crap!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:39 pm

If dreamt his intestine was out of his belly means one of the family children will
receive a lordship.

Here are the other scenarios about for more info:
If one dreamt he took an intestine in hand or someone gave him and he ate means he
will have a benefit from family and relatives or his relatives will have a fortune
because of him.
If dreamt he was eating someone's intestine means he will receive someone's hidden
money.
If dreamt he found an intestine means he will find a hidden money or will have a
lordship and dignity, if not he will receive some money .
If one dreamt his intestine was out of his mouth means there is a death danger for his
child.
If dreamt someone's intestine was out of his mouth means he will spend a hidden
money.
Intestine may also mean: 1- Immoral money 2- kindness 3- Rude words 4- a child 5-
life 6- a good deed.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion