Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

messed up dream about a youtube video?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

messed up dream about a youtube video?

Postby tildetildetildetildetilde » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:32 pm

I think this weird Scooby Doo video messed me up harder than i realized, (http://mint-stone.tumblr.com/post/16814 ... joke-about You have to watch this on a computer for the full effect) because I decided to nap and had a dream about a picture that played a noise for a split second when you clicked on it.
Then, it was followed by a post that said "hey I found a file that has the original image and sound clip with it" but then it turned into a literal scripted meme virus with Sonic characters and everything. (think https://youtu.be/MaGPJP6Lyk0 but it's actually harmless in the end)
After that happened, another file showed up that said, "Wow buddy, you almost messed up your computer REAL bad! Oh, there's an image file attached to this, do you wanna see it?" and then it actually had the original image with a sound file of a little girl singing something with her family kinda grunting frustratedly in the background.
And then, for whatever reason, I sent the post to my friend Sam, who i was discussing the post with, and said, "idk why you'd want this but here you go?" and the mess played out all over again on my screen, except the original image file didn't show up again afterwards.
This dream is weirding me out, can someone interpret it for me?
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: messed up dream about a youtube video?

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Dreaming about computer operations is like a dream in a foreign language, or a private one. It has no concurrent social referents or accessibility.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion