Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hosting an intervention

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Hosting an intervention

Postby Curious Cat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:09 am

So I had a dream where a work friend from a previous place of employment was at an event that I was hosting and she got really drunk and I had to stage an intervention to keep her from trying to get in her car and drive home.
I have heard this was a problem that another friend of mine had to deal with with this same girl.
I have personally not witnessed the problem In waking life and I haven’t spoken to this girl in awhile, so it isn’t something that I can say I have genuine worry about. However I do have another mutual friend that is very concerned about this girl and was expressing this concern to me the other day. So I don’t know if it was just me visualizing the problem that was presented to me or if there is a deeper meaning, any ideas?
Curious Cat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hosting an intervention 2 batty inn

Postby Batman » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:09 am

This dream reminds me of thee time of hosting a Twitter Dee and Twitterdum echo :dj: echo, review of Gotham city and Pee Wii Trump tweeted inn about how he had to fire General Fly..(c)NN as he lied to Vice President and the FBI... :infinity:

:whistling: ... as the echo went that the president chief lawyer, John Doe Dowd drafted this tweet ... and the president FIRED from his Tee tower... :computer: 444444444444444 for everyone HEAR

Sow if this is an 'intervention' dream ... and you think you should say something too the Tweedledee's and tweedle dumb's ...

I SAY GO BATTY :neer: Flynn iNN 2 ~~~~ INTERVENTION

:drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming: :drumming:

as Friend don't let Friend ... FYI ... (Pee FLYNN Bye) DRIVE (the ball off the Tee Tower playing golf) if they are THAT FRACKED UP!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion