Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can someone help me with this dream interpretation? (DEC 3)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Can someone help me with this dream interpretation? (DEC 3)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:21 am

Before I had the dream below, I had another dream that I can’t remember but after this dream, I saw an image/a vision of seeing a wooden cross.

I am in a corner store with my husband. I have $100 in my hand and I ask the clerk to give me all 5s. My husband asks why all 5s. I respond that it will be easier to split, separate. Before leaving the store we buy a few things: salad, lottery tickets and other things I can’t remember. I remembered that the Lotto Max is at $55M and I am thinking that I should get also the 649 for two draws instead of one. As we leaving the store, I give my husband the remaining of the money. There are 3-5s left “555”. I tell him that I will keep one of the 5s. He is whining that he doesn’t have enough. Annoyed, I give him all the money. He asks me to walk across the road alone to his mom’s retirement building. Before returning inside the store, he asks me to bring a big carrying bag with me. On the carrying bag there is a bouquet of mixed cut flowers wrapped up. I can’t believe his boldness after all he can put the bag in a car. I tell him "no". I walk across the street. As I am walking through the alley towards the building, I step on a broken piece of green wood. I get in the building. I go sit on a chair what seems to be a waiting room. There are two women seated beside me and they are both dressed in a light green sheer (several layers) dress. One of the women moves to the chair across me so we can all see each other properly. The lady besides me is telling me something. I can’t say what she is telling me but I feel that she is trying to comfort me.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Can someone help me with this dream interpretation? (DEC

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:48 am

No. 100 means a small victory is on the way.
No. 5 means praying.
No.500 means a work will remain unfinished.\No. 600 means you will achieve a wish.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby loner » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:48 am

I've never done this before and I'm not even sure if I'm putting it in the right place, but I have looked into this and I can't seem to find something that could actually fit this dreams meaning. I had a dream that I met a friend that I knew as a small child, which I don't actually know in real life, and we talked online. I ended up meeting him but we didn't talk much. I went to the forest with my mother and it was day then I saw a white wolf and a black wolf. They were calm and I went inside my house, which is not in a forest in real life, and the black wolf followed me. I ended up keeping it and didn't see the white one anymore.
loner
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby mydreamz.net » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 am

There is a good and bad part of this dremz...
First things first:
100 and salad are both concerning to money. Both of them guarantees money.
Now the bad part is that you will not win the money as you probbably suggested, but you will inherit it (probbably soon if you allready had the dream). You probbably had siblings (brother or sister) or two (something like you described in the dreamz).
There has been shown fear in your dreamz: of partner leaving you and taking you part of yourself/ money. Please have faith in you and your partner and familly. Love them and the fear will be gone.

you can find more about interpretating the dreamz and me on mydreamz.net
mydreamz.net
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Hi Loner - You need to remove your dream from my post and start one for yourself :) To do this click on General Dream Discussion then click on NewTopic button to start a new post. Good luck!

Mydreamz.net - Thank you for the interpretation and your suggestion for your website. I will look into it. :)
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby mydreamz.net » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:44 pm

:) THX FOR A FEEDBACK :)
Glad to help and for appreciation.
I'm experienced psychic and dream interpreteur. For more interpretations or help please find me on
mydreamz.net or simonmikec@mydreamz.net
you can find more about interpretating the dreamz and me on mydreamz.net
mydreamz.net
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion