Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange Red Stars in the Sky

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strange Red Stars in the Sky

Postby Inkbleedsdeeper » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:07 am

Hi !

Last night, i dreamed about red stars in the sky that i've seen in a telescope. It was really bright and beautiful to see. Before that, an collegue (That i have a crush on) told me that she saw fireworks and wanted me to come in the balcony to saw this but all i see it's many red stars with somes normal stars in the sky, no fireworks but i don't know what this mean. I've search on the internet about that and i just find some symbol representation about islam or commusim but none about what red stars means. It's seems mysterious to me

Edit: And oh ! I told my colleague that i've seen these red stars before but i don't really know why i said that ! Strange dream anyway XD
Inkbleedsdeeper
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange Red Stars in the Sky

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 am

Stars mean your siblings or commanders or soldiers.
Red color for men means a sorrow and for ladies means a happiness.
Fireworks means people will speak behind the back of her.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Strange Red Stars in the Sky

Postby Athanor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Although in order to provide a more accurate interpretation it would usually be best to have some additional general background information about you (and a description of events just before the dream), it looks like your dream might want you to take a closer look (e.g. you look through a telescope) to see more about the “fireworks” of emotions that are going on because of your crush on your colleague.

The feminine part of you (that is, your colleague in the dream) knows a lot about the “fireworks” of emotions and feelings, but also at a deeper level, it knows that such feelings are also a part of your fate and destiny (as symbolized overall by the red and the ordinary stars).

The idea is that we feel strong emotions for others in romantic and in other ways partly because of influences during our upbringing. For example, the image of a “perfect woman” will gradually build up unconsciously in a man from the early contacts with his mother, sisters and many other females. This “inner woman” will then trigger “fireworks” when an outer woman comes along who matches in some way the inner ideal. So the red stars in your dream (“red” usually being symbolically connected to feelings) are probably meant to also partly be the “fireworks” spoken of by your colleague in the dream, and so the “stars” are also affecting your choice of a mate. This has apparently happened in the past with other women (that is, you told your colleague that you’d seen these red stars before).

In general then, maybe the dream is saying something like “When you have a crush on a woman, try to spend time figuring out if she would really mesh with your overall potentials as a person in the years ahead”. In this case, it’s possible that the bright and beautiful sight of the red stars is maybe hinting that this particular girl you have a crush on could be worth investing your time and attention in, at least to gain some worthwhile experience on how to find your true “soul-mate”.

Anyway as mentioned, without knowing anything much about you, this way of looking at your dream might not fit your personal circumstances very well, but I hope that these ideas can be helpful in some way.

Please make any comments or ask any questions about this interpretation that you’d like to.
Athanor
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion