Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Violent dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Violent dreams

Postby Goldcrest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:10 am

Hello everyone. I'm feeling a bit perturbed as I've had several kind of violent dreams over the last few nights, which I don't think is reflective of me or any of my current feelings! Is anyone able to help shed some light on why I might be having these dreams please? I don't tend to remember in a great deal of detail, but here's what I got...

In one, I had wronged somebody and they were out to get me - I was afraid of them, but in the end they couldn't find me and instead shot dead three of my close friends (two females who are also close friends of each other, plus an unrelated male friend from another area of my life). One of the girls, the last to be killed, was there walking and talking to me but then told me that she wasn't really there and had been shot.

In the second, I was with a team secretly setting bombs in a public area. None of the people around me were from real life, nor was the place recognisable. I didn't really have any ill intention, I was mostly just wondering how I ever got mixed up in this and knowing I'd get in trouble.

In the third, I was involved in a long physical fight with a bunch of other women; two teams or gangs against each other. I stabbed and killed three of the women.

Fun stuff! I'm feeling pretty happy and chill at the moment so I don't know where all this dark stuff is coming from! Thanks in advance to anyone that can enlighten me.
Goldcrest
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Violent dreams

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:03 am

In dream language symbols being shot means they will receive messages and being killed means they will have their problems solved.
Blasting a bomb means blasting a big news.
A knife means love and stab to death means solving their love problem.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion