Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

At event but view is blocked

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

At event but view is blocked

Postby Northcoastie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi all:

I have several reoccurring dreams but this has been the most frequent recently ... although. I have been having a variation of this dream throughout my adult life.

I’m at an event ... usually something big like a college football game or Major League Baseball game. It’s a very big deal to me and I’m super excited to be there. When I get to my seats, something is blocking my view of the field. I can never see what is going on. It’s usually something ridiculous like my seats are behind a huge wall or in the stadium’s back hallways. I feel really frustrated over this and disappointed that I can’t see the game and often carry those emotions over to when I wake up.

Interested in your thoughts...
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: At event but view is blocked

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:13 pm

This is a dream about having your head up your ass. What is going on at present in your life that you cannot perceive well due to rigidity or avoidance.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: At event but view is blocked

Postby bob4848 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:22 am

I feel your dream shows you obstacles you may need to overcome as to get a better view of your self and your surrounding environment. I feel you may be kept out of some competition at work or just with friends as you are not able to see the whole picture. Seems a lack of communication with friends or family puts you in an emotionally unstable place in your life. This is what I feel from your Dream, but don't Know... Bob4848
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion