Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 2 OF 2 - DOOR - FOREST & PIN (DEC 2)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 2 OF 2 - DOOR - FOREST & PIN (DEC 2)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:36 am

2. It feels like I am in the courthouse again. I open a door that I am not supposed to go in but ignore the feeling, the warning. As I open the door, the inside looks like a labyrinth under construction. As I am walking through I see trees, rocks, water like I am walking into a forest. It is very beautiful and peaceful. Then, I comes to another door. I open it. A woman (I don’t know) is walking towards me. I notice on her right lapel/collar a little bird, a dove pin. She has another one lower towards her hips. It reminds me of my father. (Note: The funeral home gave the immediate family this pin in commemoration of my father's passing).
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 2 OF 2 - DOOR - FOREST & PIN (DEC 2)

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Opening a door means an opening in the life but under construction means misleading , a forest means a small society, water means money ,

Nail/pin is interpreted as a woman who helps people.
If one dreamt was connecting things with pins means her scattered affairs will
arrange.

Nail or pin may also mean;1- a big man/woman 2- a promise 3- a commander 4- a loss.
A dove if white means a pretty woman.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion