Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 1 OF 2 - WORK & BLANKET (DEC 2)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 1 OF 2 - WORK & BLANKET (DEC 2)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:33 am

1. I feel that I am in the Courthouse where I used to work. A voice tells me to go to an office, a man, supervisor maybe wants to talk to me. I walk in the office. The man tells me that he wants me to work for him. He heard that I do excellent work. He shows me the office I would be working in. He says that I can’t start now, only in June. Then, he talks to me about a “catalogne” blanket. I tell him that I have one. I see myself putting one on a table. Proudly, I tell the man that my youngest sister made it for me. It has earth colors, it is beautiful. He looks at me and says it is not very big. It is big enough I respond. It is made for a queen’s bed. He walks away without a word.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion