Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bones and Witches

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bones and Witches

Postby plazaff » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:01 am

Hello, I would like to share a dream I had last-night
It started out with me digging in my room, keep in mind I live
with 5 other people in our room, its a shared living area. I don't know why i was digging but
I was at least like 7 feet deep and I found human remains in the floor where i was digging.
There were skeleton remains. Next my dream switched to a different dream or it can be related,
I really don't know. But I was looking for Psychic and somehow I found myself talking to some witch
who had telekinetic powers, she was moving things without touching them. I asked her if she can
give me a psychic reading and she agreed. she took me to a room where she used to perform her
tarot card magic reading. She told me something about my uncle which i cant remember what exactly but
it wasn't good news. And she said that my life would be tough but she said don't worry because there was
also something good at the end and she pointed to a tarot card with an Angel and a Star. and she said it was gonna
be ok in my life. I usually cant remember my dreams but i remembered this one with no problem. weird :?: :?: :?: :?:
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:4 KJV
plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Bones and Witches

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:54 pm

If dreamt he/she was digging cement means he will hear an unpleasant word.

If one dreamt was digging a cavity means he/she will deceive people.
Skeleton and bones means a small money.

Witchcraft means doing vain deeds or having a plot for someone.
If dreamt she was doing witchcraft for someone means she will promise him /her in lie.
Also a witch is a deceiver enemy.
Some interpreters believe : A witch means a deceiver , plotter person .
or someone who plots or wishes bad for someone.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby plazaff » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Whaaa?
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:4 KJV
plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Bones are basic structure, core beliefs. If dreamer were 'digging' for something for real what would dreamer need or wish that to be?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion