Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dog bite

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

dog bite

Postby cenzara » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:35 pm

in the dream , i was with my friends sitting in a little square. a dog was running around us. it was white with black big dots. he was funny dog. suddenly the dog came to me, i rised up my right hand and the dog put my arm in his mouth sideways. i thought he was playing with me until the dog bit me so hard that i even felt something in the dream. i was wearing a thick jacket. his teeth went trough it and when i checked i saw one little dot with blood and just a few with only like a scar. so i hit the dog with my leg. he ran away, then came back and i hit him harder. then he ran away and i took a big rock and tried to throw it but i missed. then i saw dog going in to the house in front of the square a woman calling him.
the dog ran in the house. then what happened i think is not important. i went in the house and asked the woman if dog was vaccinated, cause if not, i must get med serum for dog bite. then the woman tried to take me in the hostpital , her son was helping her. while i was waiting i saw her daughters in the kitchen, studying. and i dont know why but i was with my underwears only while i was waiting on the sofa in the hall :))dont have an idea what can this kind of dog bite dream can be associated with.
cenzara
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: dog bite

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Dog is interpreted as an ignoble but kind enemy.
If dreamt a dog barked at him means an enemy will tell him a rude word.
If dreamt a dog bit him someone will hurt him or won't pay his money.
Your under wear means your partner.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:36 pm

What is bitten is the right arm, the doing arm about being in charge and competent. Either signalling attention to it bc it was not harmed or worry about disabling it; equivalent to a castration. That is why this apparently male dream images power to the Feminine, maternal authority, and consciously denies it is meaningful and dreams of defeating it with sex.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby bob4848 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:17 pm

I feel your dream is full of information, and every little bit is trying to help you make a Decision. I feel from your Dream that you have a Friend that you may be very close to and possibly may know something about this person that you must not ever share. The Black and White spots on the Funny dog may be showing you two paths, one filled with trouble, and the other may be showing you that your going against your moral beliefs... this dream may have to do with going from friends to lovers and that your concerned with being protected, but, as I said, I feel your dream has many messages. When you follow the Dog into the house you come upon a family scene Mom in control of the Dog, two daughters doing homework and the son helping you as to go to the Hospital, (Health)???... You are sitting on the couch in your underwear which may represent yourself as a person who knows one-self and are comfortable with who you are. The dog bite may represent a friend that may hurt you if you say anything or possibly wants to take a relationship to the next level but may be very insistent, and you Know intuitively that you may get hurt. Well this is what i feel from your dream, and may be way wrong, but this is a very strong dream with a lot of emotion and closeness and also shows unity of Family where you feel very comfortable... Good Luck ... Bob4848
bob4848
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

48 working hard, is more than a little arbitrary and obscure.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby cenzara » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:35 am

i couldnt log in here for quite long time. now i have read this and i am thinking what should i do. yes, there were some situations like this in my life at the moment, but i think i have already chosen the way involuntarily . i dont know what to do now. the dream i told u guys about was one of my most interesting and full of hints. maybe its too late now to analyze the dream. cause i have already done some serious changes in my life based on someone close to me and i may change everything if it will be needed. and its not just my dreams. few days ago, in 18 dec. me and me friend were a bit drunk and wanted to walk home alone. when we were walking a dog showed up, kind of like the dog from the dream, but with more white and less black dots on it and followed us to home. like it was guarding us. i havent seen the dog before, thats for sure. we were stopping sometimes on the benches, the dog was lying down and waiting for us. i even took a photo of it. he followed me till the end. also, like too times, the dog tried to scare the other dogs on our way. like cleaning our way from troubles. i want to say that i made the correct decision, but i am afraid, cause of my moves the dog might bit me and probably will end my dreams about my future. i just should of thought more ! now, i cant even contact her, or meet her . the only way i see her is in my dreams. one the beach, hughing each other and looking the sunset. thats the wolrd i chose and i hope it will go well. the dream ? its too late. but if something will happen new about it. i will let u guys know, cause in this situation, i cant understand my dreams without ur help and thank u a lot, for helping me when i am trying to find the way out ! <3
cenzara
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:45 am

The dog you met has nothing to do with your dreams. Your selfishness and coldness to the friendly, possibly lost, animal tells everything needed to know about what you are.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby cenzara » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:03 pm

i am a little bit confused. so the animal tells me that i am clod and selfish to someone my friend , who will hurt me if i wont do what my friend says ? i didnt get it. it doesnt make sense. i always tried to be driendly to everyone and hated selfish people. i was always happy and funny person, everyone knows me like that. i always try to push up people and help them. i cant say i am selfish or old to somebody. i am very open to my friends and know most of what they think or feel, cause many of them asked me for help for their lifetime desitions. i just dont get it. i am not cold to someone. and none are to me, exept one, the girl i met today, that she didnt even talk to me , but we had a great friendship a while ago tho. the girl is very important to me and have seen her in my dreams lots of times. the girl i was talking about before. i know that very often the dreams hints are about her. but this dream, very confusing
cenzara
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:30 pm

By your story, cold to the stray dog.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby cenzara » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:22 pm

so my action against the dog, tells that i am cold person , right ?
cenzara
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Who would act that way?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion