Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lavender as a necklance

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Lavender as a necklance

Postby Zandydream » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:41 pm

I had a dream where I was holding a crown that looked like a necklace. It looked like it was made out of a certain blue berry plant. Then it was around my neck like a necklance and it bloom to lavender.

What does lavender mean?
What does my dream mean?
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Lavender as a necklance

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:01 pm

A necklace instead of a crown. Crown would be perhaps final attainment of the highest status with superior powers. That means a transformed apotheosis self. Necklace is usually a talisman, a symbolic indication of character value and being. This accessory is about being (looking and smelling) pretty. Not so grandiose as the highest status wishes begun with.
Perhaps this dream pictures dreamer's own doubts about close held exaggerated expectations from some endeavor, or even existentially such as how one fits into family.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Lavender as a necklance

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:02 pm

A crown means an honor sometimes means your husband.
Berry means money.
But lavender if from mint family mean a sorrow on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion