Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What is the meaning of this 3 stage dream ?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

What is the meaning of this 3 stage dream ?

Postby Boomerang » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 pm

was in a home modern, modern furniture off the porch was the ocean surrounding the home. The home was beautiful. I ran off the porch into the ocean and swam to the beach. The water was rough as it would be but not impossible. Wouldn't attempt this in waking life. I ran back through the water, it was calm, it got rough someone or thing human like grab me push under but to a crouch position a cyclone from the shallow floor to above my head cleared the immidiate water surrounding me, I was released and swam or ran to the house. This repeated when I left the house again. No fear present.

I found myself sort of playing with my woman at home but this is not my waking life house. she was holding my legs underneath her arms and walking me on my hands towards my daughter. (I don't have a daughter) she seemed upset I tried to hug her but then this cut to the final water act leaving the water house sequence. But it came back same scenario with my daughter is almost in tears I said what's wrong? you love Daddy? She nods I hug her and kiss her. She is happy she smiles she stands in front of me with her happiness looking at me my very curt woman in her aggressive tone demands something I can't recall but believe it to be of a don't act out in a whiny behavior, not exact words off lack of recollection but I didn't understand why this was needed as my daughter was happy now. She heard her, looked at her still happy and somewhat unbothered and goes down stairs. I felt I wanted her with me. But no bad vibes because she was happy I became happy.

My brother appears with me in a backyard their appears to be 3 pairs of twin dogs moving as if they where conjoined but they are not. 1 pair were possibly brown saint Bernards. We talked with no recollection of conversation but pleasant in the dusty no grass backyard of some home that's in need of a renovation and begin to take a piss at the same time. a Shepardish puppy got in the line of fire and got a bit wet by me I moved to not wet him anymore, but my brother and I continued to piss. I awake.

What does all of this even mean? For me to remember this it has to be of some importance. I appreciate all help.
Boomerang
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What is the meaning of this 3 stage dream ?

Postby Athanor » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:56 am

Although in order to provide a more accurate interpretation it would usually be best to have some additional general background information about you (and a description of events just before the dream), it looks like the dream is somehow about your emotions and values which probably need to be worked at in some way.

That’s because there are various dream images which are related to feelings such as the water of the ocean, your wife, the daughter, as well as the three dogs.

It looks like sometimes, very strong emotions like anger etc. might be present too often which maybe you can’t control very well (e.g. you swim through a very rough ocean and are dragged to the bottom twice).

So far, maybe something just happens which often gets you get out of the results of such strong moods etc. (e.g. a cyclone releases you from the depth of the water), but the dream seems to be saying that you have to work at handling your feelings better over time.

This is shown by you being willing to play with and pay attention to the daughter in the dream. But maybe the way you were raised as a child didn’t encourage the expression of feelings and emotions very much (e.g. your wife in the dream tells you to stop being so “whiny” with the daughter). If so, this could tend to get in the way of trying to handle your emotions better (e.g. the dream shows you as being pulled under the water twice).

In the dream, you’re then near a house which needs renovation and are standing in a dusty backyard which has no grass. The dust probably symbolizes a lack of the “water” of enough feelings being let into your daily life. In the same way, “pissing” symbolically means the “expression of emotions” and this goes on in the back yard, probably representing that you’re not usually aware of how you let out your feelings.

The dogs symbolize your instinctive side which you should probably be more in touch with in the form of play and by letting in natural reactions, intuitions, gut feelings etc. That way, a new part of yourself could grow (e.g. as symbolized by the house which needs renovation).

Anyway as mentioned, without knowing anything much about you, this way of looking at your dream might not fit your personal circumstances very well, but I hope that these ideas can be helpful in some way.

Please make any comments or ask any questions about this interpretation that you’d like to.
Athanor
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Boomerang » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Let me give you info for final judgment
Last edited by Boomerang on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boomerang
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Boomerang » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Athanor wrote:Although in order to provide a more accurate interpretation it would usually be best to have some additional general background information about you (and a description of events just before the dream), it looks like the dream is somehow about your emotions and values which probably need to be worked at in some way.

That’s because there are various dream images which are related to feelings such as the water of the ocean, your wife, the daughter, as well as the three dogs.

It looks like sometimes, very strong emotions like anger etc. might be present too often which maybe you can’t control very well (e.g. you swim through a very rough ocean and are dragged to the bottom twice).

So far, maybe something just happens which often gets you get out of the results of such strong moods etc. (e.g. a cyclone releases you from the depth of the water), but the dream seems to be saying that you have to work at handling your feelings better over time.

This is shown by you being willing to play with and pay attention to the daughter in the dream. But maybe the way you were raised as a child didn’t encourage the expression of feelings and emotions very much (e.g. your wife in the dream tells you to stop being so “whiny” with the daughter). If so, this could tend to get in the way of trying to handle your emotions better (e.g. the dream shows you as being pulled under the water twice).

In the dream, you’re then near a house which needs renovation and are standing in a dusty backyard which has no grass. The dust probably symbolizes a lack of the “water” of enough feelings being let into your daily life. In the same way, “pissing” symbolically means the “expression of emotions” and this goes on in the back yard, probably representing that you’re not usually aware of how you let out your feelings.

The dogs symbolize your instinctive side which you should probably be more in touch with in the form of play and by letting in natural reactions, intuitions, gut feelings etc. That way, a new part of yourself could grow (e.g. as symbolized by the house which needs renovation).

Anyway as mentioned, without knowing anything much about you, this way of looking at your dream might not fit your personal circumstances very well, but I hope that these ideas can be helpful in some way.

Please make any comments or ask any questions about this interpretation that you’d like to.

My wife scolded the daughter for being whiny.
Here is me.
I have been verbally, mentally abused, and in my opinion physically by my mother and sister as a child Broom sticks, Butcher knives and other items have been broken in two on me as-well.
My brother thinks I betrayed him. But I haven't I will never, he will always think I have and that I will. Estranged then we are not but more estranged then anything.
I have spent a lot of money on lawyers many single nights in jail for fighting aggressive behavior. Ifought today. I'm losing my compassion, and patience with people. I have objectives people get in the way is the most current status

Personally I want to fucking cry, but I can't I tried.
Boomerang
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Athanor » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:20 pm

I’m very sorry that you’ve had such a bad time by being abused so much. Your unhappy past causes you to be understandably angry and aggressive. If you haven’t tried it already, maybe you could search online for some groups in your area where people like yourself talk with each other about the abuse they went through because this could help you. There might also be groups that are working at “anger management” as well. A doctor could also help you to find the right place to work out these problems so that at last you would be able to cry again.

I misunderstood that it was the daughter who your wife scolded for being whiny, but the idea seems to still be right that the bad atmosphere when you were growing up has caused your present unhappy situation.

It’s important to say that the image in the dream where you’re talking in a kind way to the little daughter shows that you can begin to feel emotions again in a good way, so don’t ever give up trying to change. That way, you’ll also be able to make it up with your brother over time and to get along better with people in general. As you gradually get some successes, things can get even better, so don’t ever give up!
Athanor
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Boomerang » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Athanor wrote:I’m very sorry that you’ve had such a bad time by being abused so much. Your unhappy past causes you to be understandably angry and aggressive. If you haven’t tried it already, maybe you could search online for some groups in your area where people like yourself talk with each other about the abuse they went through because this could help you. There might also be groups that are working at “anger management” as well. A doctor could also help you to find the right place to work out these problems so that at last you would be able to cry again.

I misunderstood that it was the daughter who your wife scolded for being whiny, but the idea seems to still be right that the bad atmosphere when you were growing up has caused your present unhappy situation.

It’s important to say that the image in the dream where you’re talking in a kind way to the little daughter shows that you can begin to feel emotions again in a good way, so don’t ever give up trying to change. That way, you’ll also be able to make it up with your brother over time and to get along better with people in general. As you gradually get some successes, things can get even better, so don’t ever give up!

I think you're interpretation was accurate.
I didn't give any background on myself initially intentionally and you described my life. I paid the cyclone no mind, but you are correct on that as-well.

There is one aspect you didn't touch. Why is my brother taking a piss with me?
We both have disdain for our mother and refuse to sit at the same table as my sister even after all these years.
He had it worse because he actually loved them and the emotional attachment caused mental issues. They planted seeds in his mind that I crossed him as-well using what they knew would trigger him. He search for me with a chambered weapon once off his meds thinking of things they passively aggressively said but we moved on but every few years it will creep in his mind. Does it mean we would someday pass it once and for all?

Or is he there as a sign that I will one day match his temper and mental issues becoming equally pissed off?
Boomerang
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Athanor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:38 pm

It might sound unusual, but most often the images of people we know in dreams don’t represent the real people. So it’s more probable that your brother stands for a sort of “inner brother”, a part of yourself who suffered abuse like you and your real brother on the outside. But of course it’s usually hard to look inside and relive the emotional and physical pain of your abuse. So the idea could be that you have to somehow “get together” with this “inner brother” more often and “let out your feelings together” as is symbolized by peeing together in the yard and by playing with the dogs. That’s because “you both feel the same thing” just like you and your outside brother naturally do in not liking your mother and sister for what they did to you.

But unless you “get in touch” more often with this inner brother and work at letting out your feelings in a good way, he could want to “attack” you like your real brother did in the past. For example, you might continue to have more angry outbursts or feel too depressed sometimes etc. Also, if you work at letting your feelings out, you might be able to have a good influence on your brother as well, and maybe your relationship could improve even more over time.
Athanor
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion