Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 4 OF 4 - ROWING MACHINE, MUD & DIAL (DEC 1)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 4 OF 4 - ROWING MACHINE, MUD & DIAL (DEC 1)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:13 am

4. I am waiting for my turn…for a test I think. I can’t really see what is going on at first. Suddenly, I see two people getting up from a rowing machine. They are both covered in a brown reddish mud. I see that one of them is a woman. I am not sure of the other person. A female voice tells me to have a seat. As I sit there I notice above my head a dial of some sort and it is dark. I can’t say what kind of dial it is. There is someone else beside me. I can’t really see the person but it feels like it is a male. I can’t say what we are doing but the voice comes back. She looks at my work and tells me in panic that I forgot to remove the pins from the dial. I tell her she never instructed me that I needed to do that. She realized that she told the other person but forgot to tell me. She also notices the light from the dial is off. She turns it on. I proceed to remove all the pins. I am going fast at it. I am thinking that I just need 3 minutes to complete.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 4 OF 4 - ROWING MACHINE, MUD & DIAL (DEC 1)

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:10 pm

The people polluted with mud will be the two who will have a disaster soon.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion