Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A moment with my classmate

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A moment with my classmate

Postby anabanana » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:06 am

Today in the morning I saw this dream when I was in a place similiar to school with a lot of people and some of them were people I know from school (like classmates ect).
I don't why ,but I think we were there because of a party. Anyway I wasn't partying , but staying near the door of the room and the place I was staying was dark. I could see happy people dancing in a very luminous big palace :dancing: .It was like a ball or something.There were a lot of happy faces except for me who was staying in a dark place noone could see. :( I don't know how but I was in and out. Then this classmate came near me and I was sitting and looked up smiling at him cause I always smile at people,(I want to be friendly ). After that he started touching my face acutally my cheeks with his hands and almost smiled back. :hugs: It lasted for a moment and then I woke up. :D :) :) Weirdddd.
These dreams make me feel loved but then the fact that it is something that my mind made ruins everything . :| :tomato: :dreams: :pacing:
If you can explain even just a litlle thanks a lotttttt. WOuld make my day :D
lots of love bananna
anabanana
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A moment with my classmate

Postby anabanana » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:17 am

Please someone reply.Please :( :pacing: :computer: :crying: :worry: :tomato:
anabanana
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Dance and music means a disaster for the people who where there on the way.This can be a warning... in the others dreams when dreamt a carnival or a concert there was a terrorist attack or an epidemy.

Sometimes a school and a class means renovating a house.

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do?
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby anabanana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:15 am

Thanks but what about that classmate who came closer why did that happened?
ANyway thanks a lot for replying :D you made my day .
anabanana
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Bethanym » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:35 am

anabanana wrote: make me feel loved

Certainly banana, we all love you. At least I do.
Bethanym
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 am

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby anabanana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:56 am

Bethanym wrote:
anabanana wrote: make me feel loved

Certainly banana, we all love you. At least I do.[/qu ote]

I'm just going to reply with emojis :eat: :) :creeping: :D :) :P :P :P :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :yo: :boogie:
anabanana
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:40 pm

anabanana wrote: I always smile at people,(I want to be friendly ). After that he started touching my face acutally my cheeks with his hands and almost smiled back. :hugs: It lasted for a moment and then I woke up.

Invisibility. Dreamer cannot be seen as the person she is. Appears not to want to be. This is a strategy for being false. Still cannot experience being perceived and acknowledged in ordinary ways. The manipulative strategy suggests it is not a desire but a defense. Some deep untrusting attitude. Must not be working or would not dream about it. May have originated with painful rejections, feeling personally unworthy or essentially bad - just a guess to beg your pardon.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion