Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Herbalist under an oak tree

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Herbalist under an oak tree

Postby TaraDox » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:58 am

I've a recurring dream, occasionally for five years or more. Sometimes it's lucid, sometimes while I'm driving, sometimes while sleeping. It's more a vignette than anything, in which I am a sort of wise woman or druid dispensing herbal remedies and wisdom while standing or sitting under a large oak tree on the edge of a village. The weather is cool but pleasant, with a light breeze, and I have something boiling in a pot on a fire.

Ideas?

~*~ Tara
TaraDox
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Herbalist under an oak tree

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:12 pm

TaraDox wrote: while I'm driving
Turn in your license and go to a sleep clinic!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby TaraDox » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Sheena wrote:
TaraDox wrote: while I'm driving
Turn in your license and go to a sleep clinic!

LOL. No worries, not sleeping while driving. I'm not narcoleptic. It's just sort of a day dream that has popped in my head sometimes on the way to work.
~*~ Tara
TaraDox
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TaraDox » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Another persistent part of this dream/day dream is that I have a sort of apothecary cabinet under the oak tree with me. It has various useful things, herbs, precious stones, papers with writing on them.
~*~ Tara
TaraDox
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion