Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

late parents' house transformed into military barracks

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

late parents' house transformed into military barracks

Postby abbynormal » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:44 am

I dreamt that I was sleeping in my late parents' old house, that I grew up in, when my sleep was disturbed by a commotion outside my door, I saw movement in the lights coming from beneath the door gap above the floor so I got up and opened it, only to discover that it had transformed somehow into a military training barracks with a bunch of blue-uniformed cadets being drilled by sergeants, this way and that, amongst the stacked bunk beds and wall lockers. I was approached by one of the drill sergeants who, in a low-key fashion [not barking at me like he would the cadets] "this is the way it is now, here," and then he walked away, at which point I awoke. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: late parents' house transformed into military barracks

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:40 am

There will be a fight nd quarrels among the family and relatives.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:28 pm

The dream is about authoritarian structure, i.e., reality, the world. Which is pictured in a way to suggest dreamer has oppositonal tendencies which have been self-defeating.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Haha, that must have been funny!
I had a dream about 5 years back, where I sort of heard noises from my then kitchen, and, opening the door slightly to investigate, saw instead the inside of an army barracks, with bunks, soldiers changing kit, etc. It was totally discombobulating, I thought, 'Unhh??', and closed the door again quietly, feeling confused. :)
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby abbynormal » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 pm

^^i'm sure glad i'm not the only one with recurring army dreams! :)
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Or what Taboos prevent the dreamer from admitting to self, that family structure is unwanted, too rigid controlling confining.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion