Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Late night

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Late night

Postby lebowski » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 am

Last night I had a dream that me and this strange but beautiful woman who was wearing a red shirt ( I didn't know this woman or seen her before) was in my house sitting on my living room floor talking. But I couldn't remember what we were talking about, because we didn't talk long. The thing i remember the most is that her eyes were very tempting and seducing. Her eyes were so tempting that even when I tried to turn my head away, my kept eyes drawing back to her. Then i when tried to turn my head away again, her eyes drew me back to her eyes a second time. It's like she had some kind of power and control over me. Then once I look at her again, we both started to kiss each other passionately on my living room floor.
lebowski
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Late night

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Red signifies joy. This is the joyful potential in self which you are letting in or need to.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Late night

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:56 am

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion