Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Weird threesome

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Weird threesome

Postby emeraldfloater » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:43 am

First my dream started w a guyI am familiar with but don't really know, I actually watched their snapchat story before falling asleep. In my dream I was coming onto this person very strongly lol and we ended up having sex. I have a boyfriend of one year. The next day in my dream I was walking past my boyfriend's bedroom door and saw them both in there. I made eye contact w the guy I hooked up with trying to make sure he wouldn't say anything to my bf. Then all of a sudden they started making out and we ended up having a threesome, umm any ideas what this means?
emeraldfloater
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Weird threesome

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:00 pm

if you think this imagery is about dreamer's attitude toward the bf, then it supplies something the bf is missing to allow for physical attraction and sexual desire.
If you see it all about self, then the disparate sub-selves uniting is obvious.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion