Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I was someone else

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I was someone else

Postby Tayla1991 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:53 am

Okay so, I had a dream I had a twin sister, an older brother, and two parents. I could see through the twin who I was, and from afar, sort of alternating back and forth. I am 26, but in the dream I was a child maybe ten. My parents and older brother were killed, by a few angry men, while my sister and I hid up in our room. When we finally come down we find who I learn is our younger brother, had survived. Well then one of the men comes back to steal some of our parents belongings. When he sees us, he tries to kill us as well so we jump out of a window, and head to a patch of woods, we hear his truck start and know he is looking for us. We continue running into a bean feild, then to a farm where we hide in a long barn. The dream ends as we continue moving but assume we are safe if we keep hiding out. Also we are another, race maybe South American. I am from the U.S. and am white. I had the vague suspicion I have had the dream before but when I was a child. All the time I am aware I am not this child but, I share the child's emotions. Any help lol would be appreciated, very eerie quality to this dream!
Tayla1991
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I was someone else in Turkey Town

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:01 am

It’s in the ‘at-mos..phere’ as ... Government (the only man who kills parents and is getting away with such taking of parental rights ) as a barn yard style (anything goes to tweeting out!!!) is driving force (Trucking inn :dj: )

:whoa: South of the Border???

:whistling: The “Angry Men in this dream” are claiming too be ‘Law’ of such barn yard
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: I was someone else

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Tayla1991 wrote:Okay so,
That stopped us flat.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tayla1991 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:35 am

Sheena... how big are you that you refer to yourself as us... I was asking advice. "Ok so," yea you must be one very enormous intelligent dream guru. Do you have low self esteem? You might, I see you do a lot of "trolling" on people just asking advice for strange dreams. Here is my advice to you. Communicate with people face to face more often than online :) you may feel better!
Tayla1991
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:28 am

:cabbagepatch: U tell Shee-na... 4 us!

:yo: way too go!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:30 pm

99 does not want to learn and has nothing to offer, except tantrums and personal criticism. A toxic individual. Perhaps better if were someone else.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tayla1991 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:27 am

Well I suppose that makes you part of the 99% of pathetic people who are so troubled by the life they live, they get online, to promote your own self esteem. Pathetic is the only way to describe that. I'm looking for honest advice, not some low life who is "tough" online.
Tayla1991
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Tayla1991 wrote: I'm looking for honest advice
Alright. Then, cut the shit and stop being so full of yourself. You don't build yourself up by putting others down. Ask your mother.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tayla1991 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:22 pm

That was my exact advice to you. My mother has passed away, so do you feel smug now?
Tayla1991
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Of course. Your neglectful mommy cannot change that.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tayla1991 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:51 am

Romans 12:19King James Version (KJV)

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

I feel bad for you Sheena your obviously more troubled than one would like to think. I will pray for you.
Tayla1991
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 pm

What does mommy say about using your Bible for vengeance? And being sanctimonious?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Tayla1991 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:01 am

You Do this for attention... obviously your as lonely and desperate not to mention pathetic as they come. Seriously turn off your computer. You need interaction with real people. I feel so bad for you. You must be miserable to act out like this. Are you a child? If you need help Sheena ask, if you need a real friend someone to listen to you, which I think you must acting the way you have. If you can be decent you will be treated as such until then, each time you act out for attention you will be ignored.
Tayla1991
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:24 pm

That closing curse is blatantly untrue bc yl is doing it.
Lots of projection by yl in that personal accusation and diatribe.
Being someone else is a good idea. She might be thoughtful, honest and friendly.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion