Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring Dream Meaning?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Recurring Dream Meaning?

Postby Sborgia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 pm

So I've had this recurring dream since I was 8 years old, I'm 22 now, and it always starts the same and ends the same. the only thing that changes is me; the fact that I have gotten older is the only thing that stays current.

So it starts out with me opening my eyes in my old home, which i haven't lived in for 10 years now, and then I start to walk down the hallway and enter the kitchen as soon as I enter the kitchen I get the feeling to look up to the top of the china hutch that we have and when I finally do I don't see anything but I get this overwhelming since of fear and then i linger for about a minute or two and then i wake up in a panic.

Thats about it, I don't have an residual feelings only the lingering feeling of fear but that goes away pretty quickly.

Any help as to what this could mean would be awesome, I've been trying to deduce it for a while but no real clear answers yet.

Thanks.
Sborgia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring Dream Meaning?

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Sborgia wrote:since of fear
Is that like Macbeth, then of Cawdor?

Hallway is birth canal. Something new is arising out of self. You can see the top of furniture only when you no longer are tiny. To view it and be afraid suggests maturity fears.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion