Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Elevator dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Elevator dream

Postby Esant » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:57 am

I had a dream that I was in a elevator and it started to move in a weird way. I need something was wrong and I had to get out. As soon as the door opened I jumped out and the elevator plummeted down. I was hanging on the edge of the floor it had stoped on before it fell. I screamed out for help. At first my voice wouldn't come out but then I was able to tell. No one came and I woke up. What does this mean? I keep seeing interpretations of falling down with the elevator but I jumped out.
Esant
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Elevator dream

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:02 am

Hanging on a wall or something means a distress situation is on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Elevator dream

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:54 pm

It is wrong to need something???
Rising elevator suggest status enhancement or inner growth. While this is working, dreamer is impatient? ambivalent? and desires to end the effort, yet unsure about giving up also.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion