Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Anorexia

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Anorexia

Postby Rm129 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 pm

I recently started a high calorie deficit diet and have been doing a lot of exercise. I have lost a lot of work weight. I dreamt last night that I had anorexia, I was skin and bones and loved the way I looked. My parents and boyfriend were crying begging me to eat but I didn't care. I thought I looked amazing, I was wondering could this may be cause for concern? Could it be a sign that I may develop anorexia from this new hard diet?
Rm129
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Anorexia

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 pm

You will try to save some money but you will have a big money loss.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby martinakrystal » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:40 am

Hello

Anorexia nervosa, often referred to simply as anorexia, is an eating disorder characterized by low weight

DM Lurker

Postby Bethanym » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:01 am

I have a fatty friend who is the happiest one around. Be yourself, enjoy and make the best of it.
Bethanym
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Is the dream direct to inner and elided concern about the dieting project? Or is it an analogy about more general functioning and problem solving about something else in life. Skin and bones pictures getting down to essential and eliminating distraction. Whether this is actual state of mind or a personal desire in a certain situation dreamer will instantly recognize.
There is a second theme here, an emotional one: If i am sick or hurt enough to appear that way, then maybe they finally will care. That is what the maternalistic illness-vampires here are responding to.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion