Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

my dream

Postby petertohen » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am

Hi could do with some help on this dream. Thanks
In the dream I am with my two brothers. The older one takes my two cars. I ask him what he thinks he is doing. He says thats the way it is and he is giving them to charity. I say he needs to pay me for them. He says he will pay but knows the tricks I am up to with those women. He then trows his wallet on the ground at my feet and says there is three hundred there and he will pay the rest later. I am annoyed at the way he gave me the money and throw it away. The money seems to multiply and other people on the street start taking it both men and women
The men take the notes and the women the coins. Itake the money back off two coloured guys. However some of the money turns into prescription
Cards. End of dream. Feel awful after this dream somthing not right..
http://www.dreammoods.com/reference/sitemap.htm
petertohen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: my dream

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:04 pm

This guilt-ridden dream features family conflict, sexism and racism.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion