Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

celebrity, knives, chases, S&M- I'm bewildered

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

celebrity, knives, chases, S&M- I'm bewildered

Postby strangeemily » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:37 am

So, I don't really know how to start this, uhm, so here goes. I normally have very strange dreams, but they are increasingly becoming sex dreams- and increasingly violent. U until now I've just been blowing it off, but the one I had last night really disturbs me.

TRIGGER WARNING: EXTREME SEXUAL VIOLENCE

In the dream, I'm just some sort of lower-level worker (sets, costumes, make-up, etc.)- my name is in the credits, but definitely not a known name or one that anyone cares about. Well, one day on the job I get into an argument with Matthew McConnaughey that gets heated- fast. He grabs a real knife from a nearby snacks table and starts chasing me with it. I grab a knife as I'm running, but I have no clue whether it's a prop knife or a real one. He's gaining on me, but I know the backstage area better, so I'm able to keep space between us... until I trip and fall onto a mattress that is just laying on the floor around the corner I tried to escape around. Still giving chase, he also trips and falls onto the mattress. We're both totally out of breath and pissed off. So he rolls over on top of me, kind of straddling me with the knife still in his hand and seeming like he's getting ready to stab me to death. Then I notice that I am the horniest I've ever been and ask if he's also horny (hey, I'm about to be stabbed to death, might as well ask, right?). He basically throws himself down on top of me, resulting in his massive erection punching me in the stomach. "Does that answer your question, bitch?" This is when I discover that my knife is in fact real because I use it to cut his shirt off and then hold it to his throat while I (pretty violently) undress him the rest of the way. I'm wearing a dress, so he says that it's not even worth the time to take all my clothes off (because I'm so low, beneath him, etc) and just cuts/tears my underwear off. At this point we're now holding knives on each other, slapping, biting, and generally abusing each other while we have extremely rough, abusive, violent sex, regularly changing positions and mostly by force (use knife to force the other to move, etc.). Neither of us are able to have orgasms though, because each time either of us is getting close, someone or something interrupts us and scolds us and tells us to stop. We don't but it throws off the action so we lose the momentum.

Now, I don't know much of anything about him, nor do I find him all that attractive. If it helps at all for interpreting, I'm a high school art, English, and psychology teacher overseas- American in China, to be specific. I'm learning computer programming through various sources, including online courses and open courses at Stanford and MIT. I am happily married to a very intelligent, adventurous, loving man who has stayed by me, no matter what was going on or how bad things get.

So, people with more experience and knowledge with this stuff, can you help me figure out WTF is going on inside my dream world head? I feel like a total mess after this dream. The ones before it were weird and unsettling, but this one is just too much. Help?
strangeemily
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: celebrity, knives, chases, S&M- I'm bewildered

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Plain ol' penis envy.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion