Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PART 3 OF 3 - GLASS ROOM & COUGARS (NOV 19)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

PART 3 OF 3 - GLASS ROOM & COUGARS (NOV 19)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:15 am

3. I feel that I am in an underground room. The color of the walls are light beige, bare (nothing on the walls) and it feels peaceful. Within this room, in the middle of that room, there is another little room, looking like a little box. This whole room is made of clear glass. I am alone in that room pacing. I notice an empty space above the door. A white sheet or blanket is blocking this empty space. I hear a soft noise behind me. I turn around and I see two beautiful cougars. One is walking gracefully towards me and another one is walking on a platform above me. I don’t feel in danger. I feel they are here for me, to help me. I look at the sheet blocking the door. I pull on it to free the space. (That’s all I remember).
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: PART 3 OF 3 - GLASS ROOM & COUGARS (NOV 19)

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:32 pm

The large cats are the dreamer herself. Empowered. Same for the transparent room: enlightened, knowing self better. Effect is more power and potential removal of blockages.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: PART 3 OF 3 - GLASS ROOM & COUGARS (NOV 19)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Can't wait... Thanks
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion